Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Be Thankful Day~







Gobble, gobble. That's the sound of the turkey that I didn't eat this year. Meat free. And feeling better for it.
I left my camera at my brother's because I was too consumed with remembering to take a chocolate peanut butter pie. I wish I had the camera to upload some photos, but I must say this pie is good.

I am so grateful for many reasons this year. My man, My mom, my home, my family, my pets, my new found bead addiction, coffee, my closet, my chandelier, faith and chocolate.
Mostly, I am thankful ...
For Tom, who builds my dreams both with and without a hammer.
For my Mom, who I am stuck like glue to.
For my brother walking away from a car accident. Thank God.
For Taco and Charlie for making me laugh and taking care of me more than I take care of them.
For my cousin Kelley, who takes the time to read my blog even though I know she is so busy taking care of her family.
For Aunt Angie, who makes me laugh with her emails and who beat me in the Christmas card competition this year. Watch out AA, next year I'm on that.
For Diane, who gave me the most delicious seafood dip recipe.
For my new friend Charlene. She is the sweetest neighbor I could have asked for. She has the happiest spirit in town and her joy for life is catching. Go RP!
I'm a lucky, lucky girl. And I am grateful.
Turkeyless and thankful,
Jenn

No comments: