Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Day










































































Christmas day was a blast. Really. The day started with me fotting.

Then we went to Rich and Kim's for breakfast. We had our breakfast and then ripped open the packages. Santa was good to all of us.

We had dinner with Ole and Steve at their place. It was so much fun. I can only hope they know how grateful I am that they came into my life.

They are genuine, kind and warm. They make me laugh. Really laugh. We are our own unique family. I feel like a sister. And I love that.
I know their Mom would be so proud of them. She has three great boys.

So, thank you Santa for more than just the gifts your brought me that now sit under my tree. Thank you for the gifts I get to spend Christmas with each year.
























No comments: