Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Tin Foil Tree






Well, maybe it's not made of tin foil...but it could be!
I LOVE THIS TREE!

It's one of those funky, retro, alluminum trees. You know the one that comes with a strobe light? It's gaudy, and sparkly and I can't imagine anything better.
Sure, when my Mom sees it she is going to say, oh my Jennifer. That tree makes me sick (kind of like when I take her to thrift stores).
My brother will say, Jenn, what are you Nanny now?
Steve will say, is that a fire hazard?
Our tree top is a doll I used to have during the 70's. I bought it from Ebay.
And that picture...it's me and Rich.... a long, long time ago.
So, yes, it's been the first time in a few years I had a tree. Charlene, you are right. Every new life, needs a new tree.

And to me, this is perfect.









No comments: