Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Monday, March 17, 2008

Ahhh, Sweats.



How appealing, I know.

But I can't help it. I love my sweats and my pj's. If I could get away with wearing them in public, I would. Well, ok...sometimes I do...shhh.

I just got home. I went to Kohl's. Then to Michaels. Then to get heros. I just couldn't wait to get my cozy sweats on....ahhh feels good.

I always treat myself to something new before I go to the doctor. It's a little pick me up. I thought I would check out the Vera Wang section at Kohl's.

They have some cute stuff. My problem is, I hate clothes shopping...guess that's why I love my sweats. I'm too old for juniors. I'm too young for woman's. I hate lycra. I like cute, but not too cute. It's overwhelming to clothes shop.

Thirty five is a rough age for clothes shopping. I don't want Juicy written across my butt. But I refuse to go out in elastic waist pants. What is a woman to do?

I don't know. I mean I can find socks easily. Shoes. Pocketbooks. Hair clips. But clothes, I never love what I buy.

Guess I'll go eat some dinner. Make some jewelry. Avoid thinking about tomorrow. Like I can do that!

I'll wear my Vera Wang socks and funky earrings tomorrow. Heck, that is all the doctor sees anyway, right?

Toodles,

Jenn

No comments: