Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Today, I am grateful for...


The gerber daisy on my desk.
The mocha I am sipping.
A boyfriend who gave me his cell phone, as he doesn't have anything to hide.
The garbage man smiling at me.
The two blue jays and cardinal that came to visit, after I put out the morning peanuts. I can't believe we have a routine!
The plants that came yesterday, from ebay and etsy...and made it!
The lemon zinger tea I had last night.
The smile my doggie gave me, while he was sitting with me planting, after work last night.
My cat, who let's me kiss his big pink belly.
For grape nuts cereal.
For a job, where I get to be included on decisions made for student health insurance. As I understand the importance of being a student and having it, because I was a student that didn't. And I got sick.
For on demand television. It allowed me to do 10 mins of hip hop dancing before work.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: