Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Today I Am Grateful



Today I am grateful for...
apple muffins with milled flaxseed
sharing caramel with my friend Charlene
snapdragons at Stop & Shop
calcium
a new handbag
good coffee
a dog with stinky breath
ambition
cranberries
etsy
beads
a cat that reminds me of a grumpy old man
ace hardware
my camera
a man that says, it's so good to be home
a man that says, you're a hottie...and i think he says it cause he knows that cracks me up...im so not like that.
daydreaming
itunes
my new friend, Rayna
a boss who gives hugs and loves
freddie, our coffee truck man, who sent home crumb cake to me (when i got hurt)
a gilda radner card that sharon bought me. it made me cry.
a moment a few weeks ago, when tom took my cd out the car because he thought i might want to listen to it when i got back in the house.
the look on tom's face sometimes, the look that is almost like he never met before. like im new...fresh, unexpected.

Today, I am grateful.

No comments: