Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Doggie Car Wash








Today we went to a LI Ducks Game with my Mom and Kenny. Neither Tom nor I are sports fans, so basically we were there for the snacks. It was a good day to people watch and take it all in.

Taco loves the car. Even when it's not moving. You can see that in some of these pictures. Tom was washing my car and Taco decided he was going to sit inside. He enjoyed a doggie car wash.

I took a few pictures of some of the flowers that are still blooming in our garden. Do you believe these marigolds? They are crazy. I think these are Kilimanjaro marigolds...

Anyways, hope your Sunday is a good one!

Oh, do you see the red and white mushroom? That's actually a pipe that was sticking out in our garden. A little red and white paint..and now it's a mushroom.

No comments: