Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Yum! Fabulous! Beautiful!

No, I'm not talking about me...hehe.

I'm talking about candy!

Do you love sweets? Pretty sweets? Unique sweets? Well, have I got the place for you.

vonbonbon.etsy.com

Eugene, the store owner, creates the most fabulous sweets. I received a batch of double sided lollies from his store today and can't stop talking about them. There are soooo sweet!

Ok, so we tasted one immediately. Delicious, creamy, sweetness. True candy. True eye candy.



Take a look at my note to Eugene.

Dear Eugene,

I couldn't get to my computer fast enough to write you. I have never seen such fantastic lollipops..ever. They are sweetest works of art!

Your packaging...fantastic. The pops...absolutely beautiful. You...fabulous.

Not to mention...you made them overnight...in colors I love!!!!!

You make candy beautiful.

Thank you so very much. I will tell everyone I know. And even blog about you~right after I eat the gumdrops you gave me as a gift.

Cheers!

Jenn


Eugene, you rock!! And the gum drops, well, what gum drops? My fiance ate them all!

No comments: