Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Monday, November 10, 2008

My Soon to be Brother in Law, Steve



My soon to be brother in law, Steve, stayed over this weekend.

Steve is one of those people that you instantly love. He's a funny, true, sweet man, of whom, I am happy to share time with.

Steve finds beauty in simple things. Appreciates small gestures. Is filled with gratitude and is kind to all he meets.

And if you meet him once, he'll remember your name for a lifetime.

Oh, and he is an excellent shopper. He has tons of patience. He proved that to me this weekend, in Bed Bath and Beyond, Home Depot, Borders..etc...

He also loves to eat. Which I love, because then I have someone to nash with. Cookies and coffee and what not..he is thrilled.

Steve listens to my stories and laughs with me. And I laugh with him. He makes me feel like a sister.

No comments: