Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ow. That was my head hitting the desk.

How are you?

I've been so tired lately. I am actually finding myself napping. And I'm not a napper. I think it's because I have a lot on my mind and can't sleep. Or maybe it's because I am drinking coffee too late. Yeah, it might be the coffee.

I made about 40 pairs of earrings this past weekend. And 20 cards. I'm changing all my jewelry over to pieces using vintage crystal. I felt like I needed a direction. There is just so many beads out there. I had to narrow it down enough to give my stuff a look. I feel a real connection to the crystal. Maybe it's because it has history. Or because it reminds me of my Nanny. Not sure.

Speaking of my Nanny. Today's her birthday. She would have been 78. I miss her terribly. Spunky woman that she was. I would love to be having dinner with her tonite. And watching her open her presents. She could never get enough presents.

Have you heard about Lance Armstrong's collar bone? That was me almost a year ago. Ok, well not really me. I don't have his agility, strength, ability...But we do share an injury. Lance, if your out there, I feel for you!

I'm off to check on my blogger friends.

xoxox
jenn

3 comments:

display name said...

Hello, Jenn...

Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I'm sorry about your Nanny; I know that birthdays and anniversaries can be hard, but take comfort in knowing that she is living on in your memories.

I am interested in seeing photos of your earrings and your cards...feel like posting some photos? Actually, wait...I'll check to see if you have an Etsy shop, first. I'm in the mood for new earrings and might just have to make a purchase.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi. Hope you are having a good week.

xo
Angie

Jenn Jorgensen said...

Hi there!

I am listing the cards this weekend..Yippie!!! It's taken forever to find a good printer.


I am also listing more earrings too.

Hugs and kisses,
jenn

The Jeweled Postcard said...

Hey Jennifer, thanks for visiting my blog and now follower! I too am following your wonderful blog! Thanks for pointing me in your direction! More to say but have to run right now!

candice