Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Friday, April 17, 2009

You Don't Know


I was driving in to work yesterday morning when I started thinking of my friend Bill. Springtime always makes me think of Bill. Bill pasted away 2 years ago, and now springtime makes me think of him even more.

I never expected Bill to die so young.

Bill's death weighs heavy on my heart. Because he was young. Because he death was sudden and tragic. Because he was such a good guy. Because I never gave him enough credit. No one did.

It got me thinking....

Some things change. Some things stay the same. But we don't know which things will change and which will stay the same.

So maybe I should start treat everything like it will change. If I do, I think I will treat everything kinder, better and softer.

As I wish Bill had been treated.

2 comments:

suzi whitaker said...

That is a lovely sentiment and I want to do the same...
HugZ, SuZi

Rayna said...

i feel the same way about my grandma. i miss her and i wish i was able to tell her how special she was



so how are you girlie? i miss you