Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Monday, June 8, 2009

Less Than 3 Weeks!


It's less than 3 weeks before the wedding.

I don't have my gown yet. Tom doesn't have his suit. And for some reason, I'm not worried at all.

I cant believe it's 3 weeks away. I'm not nervous at all. I'm really excited, but not nervous. I sort of want the day to write itself.

Of course it's all I think about. I can hardly work, but its more the moments that I think about than anything. The cake is a cake. The dress is a dress. what we will walk away with is the memories. I want to make sure I am fully in the moment so I don't miss a memory.

I feel really grateful for what I have. 5 years ago, I would have never imagined I'd be here..shacking up with a drummer, in a tiny house on the north shore. If you would have told me what my story would be, I would not have believed it.

I was really sick, but I got better.
I was really lonely, and now I have a great guy.

I feel so fortunate to be at this wedding, with this man. I feel lucky for my second chances....

I can't wait!

No comments: