Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Friday, July 3, 2009

No Guest Book








We didn't use a guest book for our wedding. Mostly, because I don't think people ever actually go back and look at them. Instead, we left a polaroid camera and lots of film, where the guest book would have been. Along with that, was a note that said.."you were here. show us by taking your photo....thank you for signing our guestbook by taking your picture".

It worked! People had no reservations about taking their pictures. At the end of the night I collected the box I set aside for everyone to put their photos in and there I had it. A photo of each guest.

This allowed us to be sure we had a photo of everyone and gave us something special to look back on.

I didn't scan them all yet, but here are a few...

No comments: