Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Monday, August 24, 2009

Something New




Some new things I added to my shop. I'm really proud of these two pieces. They are very "jenn" and I like that.

My Mom sent me flowers to work today and it made me feel good. Everyone kept saying, what's the occassion? And I have the pleasure of saying, none. Isn't that the best kind of occassion??

I love that she lives closer. Yesterday she came by and brought Tom and I egg sandwiches. YUM.

You know, some days are hard. Like last Thursday. It really put me into a tizzy. For the last three days, I've been sulking. So much of the doctor ordeal was me reliving my past. And I think that is what bothered me the most. Reliving it all.

But, the tizzy has ended. Life moves foward. I have a lot of reasons to be happy, proud and grateful. So, screw the past. It's time for me to live.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

love love love these!