Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Friday, September 25, 2009

Mary and Jenn

Mary and Jenn are mother and adore each other. But, when it comes to shopping, they could not be more different.

Mary likes new, Jenn likes old.
Mary likes to match, Jenn likes to coordinate.
Mary likes to buy it perfect, Jenn likes to buy it messy and make it better.

If I was a bug on a rug in Pier 1 watching us, I'd laugh.

Anyway, we have been on a search for a bistro set for Mary's new place. And being the end of the season, there are none.

So, I had the idea of refinishing mine for Miss Mary. And she agreed! Tom said she might just be yessing me to make me happy, but I don't think so.

I think my Mom is starting to trust me with decorating ideas. And that makes me so happy!!!!

This weekend I'll see if I can earn that trust. Pictures to follow.

Have a great Friday!

No comments: