Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Anniversary AA and UT


n1338762200_30352379_5146807
Originally uploaded by nejellaphotoart2009

Today is my Aunt Angie and Uncle Tommy's wedding anniversary.

It's my UT's first one without AA being here on earth, physically.

I like to believe that AA is still here. That we just can't see her. That she is sitting with a mocha, taking it all in.

Uncle Tommy gave her the most beautiful family. And I think that is the most beautiful gift a guy can give a gal. The gift of family is one that lives on. No other gift can do that.

When I saw my uncle at my wedding, I could AA missing from his eyes, but what I felt coming from his heart overcame me. She's there. He holds her in his heart.

Happy Anniversary Aunt Angie and Uncle Tommy.

xoxox
jenn

No comments: