Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Monday, March 1, 2010

What To Wear




Oh, Charlie, you silly cat.

I took these photos about 3 days before we got married(last June). I was having a dress dilema, as I always do, and I wasn't sure what to wear. The blue dress from Sundance or the creme Mexican wedding dress. The dress I originally had made, turned out to be something I would never wear.

I remember feeling a little stressed, still not crazy though. Just stressed because it was so close and I hadn't decided. As I turned back to look in the closet, I saw Charlie. And then I cracked up laughing.

I said, what should I wear, Charlie? He probably heard "blah, blah, blah". But, I looked at his eyes, and could swear I saw my answer. Blue!!

And so it was it the blue dress.

Who would have thought a cat would have such great fashion advice?

No comments: