Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Monday, May 24, 2010

I've Fallen In Love...




With the library.

It's true. I miss it when I don't go. And I can't wait to see it again.

It happened about 4 years ago, and our love affair gets stronger with each visit. I'm not sure if it's the atmosphere, the chances of learning, the stories, the peace, the second chances that exist there, the fact that people can learn even if they don't have funds..I'm not sure exactly what is is. But I love it.

And that's why I'm going back to school for my Masters in Library Science this Fall.

Yeah! I can't wait....

This Fall I will start taking full time classes at Drexel University. They have an online program that is certified by the ALA. I was accepted a few months ago and paid my deposit last week. So, now I'm gonna have to do it...;)

You never know where life is going to take you. Where you will land. What plane you'll take. But, as time goes by and more lessons get learned, I realize...that's the best part.

No comments: