Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Monday, June 21, 2010

Bye Bye Frustration.

When things don't go my way, I usually get so frustrated.
I think, gosh, why can't things just be simplier?
Why can't things be smoother?

Today, something didn't go my way, so as usual, I got frustrated.
But then something strange happened.
I stepped back for a minute.
And then I thought, Jennifer, things aren't always going to go just like you plan.
The only thing you can plan are the days of the week. They don't change.
But what happens during those days is totally unpredictable.
And, that's ok.

Sometimes, you can't change things. Or plan them. Or make them what you want to be.
And walking away from the idea, the thought, the plan...doesn't mean your giving up.
It just means it's time for you to start a new plan.

And then get excited. Cause that new plan is gonna be a beautiful.

Replace the annoyance with new excitement. And then wave bye bye to the frustration.

Bye Bye Frustration! I don't want to see you again anytime soon!

No comments: