Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Grumping


I really need to stop grumping(being a grump more than once a day). I've been grumping around way too much lately and it's enough already.

I have to put things more into prospective. And not let the silly things bother me so much.

Having our house renovated has really caught me off guard. I didn't realize how much destruction is involved in construction. And it really effects your daily life.

But, I've done enough complaining. Enough moaning about how the color of the siding isn't exactly what I thought, or how the cabinet where the washer and dryer will go is going to stick out to far.

It's time to simply be grateful.

Grateful for the memories this house has made. And will make. Cause isn't that the true job of a house, anyway?

No comments: