Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Monday, January 31, 2011

I Miss You, Aunt Angie

Some nights, when it's really quiet, I go through my old emails and pretend she is still here.

From: Blueskiesjv@aol.com
To: angiemurphy937@msn.com
Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2008 5:13 AM
Subject: (no subject)


i was sitting on the floor..making a necklace....and he says i love u. i said, i love u too. then he sat down and said, i have a problem. i said, oh no. he said, i want to propose to you, but im not sure when to do it. i said, tom, only you know when your ready..he said nooo i mean...do we have to be dressed up? out somewhere fancy? do i plan something? i said i dont know....he said, do i give you the ring on my knee? i said, do you have a ring? he said yes...i said well than go get it!

he says ok, sit in that chair. with taco and charlie. and then he comes in with ring...and gets down on his knee

and says, i want to spend the rest of my life with you..would u marry me?
i said, absolutely yes!

then i was laughing at him...

he said, it was burning a hole in my pocket. so i figured i should talk to u about it. i wasnt sure when to do it.

i said, well, i guess thats good communication :)

No comments: