Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Live.






So, about two weeks ago, we had carpet installed in our new room. The rest of our house is wood floors as Tom and I aren't fans of carpet. Nearing the end of our budget, and our do it yourself energy, we opted for someone else to come in and install the soft stuff.

Well, the pets LOVE it. Probably too much. I knew they would love it, but I didn't realize how much. They roll in it. Scratch it(noooooo!!). Stare at it. Sniff it. And, we haven't even officially moved into the new room yet so I'm imagining, once the door is open, they will really make themselves at home.

I'm already one of those women who makes her husband take his shoes off when he walks in the door. I wonder if I can train my furries to wipe their paws and be a bit softer on their toes? Nah. I haven't even mastered the husband taking his shoes off thing.

Maybe I should listen to my own words, "make messes, because that means that you've lived your lived your life, not watched it".

Yes, Jenn, it's time to live here. Make messes.

No comments: