Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011


This year, I am thankful for....

The time I spent with my friend Mary Lou, before she took flight to her next journey.

For a conversation with my father, that took a long time to get here, but told me, it might not be too late.

For a husband that impresses me, every day, with a love I always believed existed, but didn't exist for me.

For a Mom, who still helps mend my wounds, at 39.

For my friends, who love me just as I am. A little wacky.

For three furry children, that make us a family of 5.

For the understanding that just because I won't have children, doesn't mean I've failed.

And for knowing that you should be grateful for all your "imperfections", because that is what makes your life uniquely yours.

No comments: