Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Monday, March 12, 2012

Collage Happy


I am collage happy. It's true. Lately, the thought of coming home and painting and pasting is dreamy to me.

A lot of what drives my collages are my stories. My experiences. My truths. I find them healing. And the bring me peace.

This one has vintage papers, stencil work, my words..paint. Bits and pieces of this and that. The hands on is sort of new for me as most of my art work so far has been digital.

Some would probably wait to post their art work until they got really good at it. But, I post whatever I would feel good enough about that I would hang it up on my wall. That's my rule to myself.

I'll be back to my photography soon as the weather in NY is getting delicious. But, for now I can truly say I am happy with my messy dining room table "masterpieces".

No comments: