Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Monday, August 6, 2012

Sunday Morning


Sunday Morning
Originally uploaded by nejellaphotoart2009

I love this picture for so many reasons.

My two men...in bed, on a Lazy, Sunday morning. Those little paws next to those big feet. So darn cute!

My little doggie is getting older. I treasure these moments and try very hard not to take the best picture on the camera, but instead try to take the best picture in my mind. He's 15. And while his spirit is around 2 years old, I know his body is tired. And I know Tom knows it too. I see it in the way he looks at him and then looks at me. He's worried. He's worried about Taco and about Me.

Or should I say me without Taco.

But for now, I will treasure the moments I find along the way and store them away, for someday.

No comments: