Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

No work allowed on Labor Day...Well, maybe laundry.


So the summer is over....and I am not sad at all. I love the fall. I love pumpkins, crisp nights and apples. That is the beauty of Long Island, predictable change. And this year I have so much to be happy for. A guy who creates my smile, 2 special furry old souls for children, and a charming home for us to share our life in. I am grateful.

I am grateful for the simple things also. Like going to the bakery at closing time, not knowingly, and getting 3 loaves of beautiful bread and dinner rolls for $3.00. For plants we picked off the side of the road. For bouquets I make from flowers in my garden. The new handles on my kitchen drawers.

See you next year summer.....I have a happy fall to look foward too.

No comments: