Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Bad Blogger!

I have been a terrible blogger lately. I so do apologize. I'm obsessed, addicted....to jewelry making. It's all I do. All I think about. All I buy. It's really bad.

I'm having the greatest time though. I love it. I love the feel of the weight of beads in my hand. The vintage and the modern ones. I like that there is an endless supply of old beads. I love getting packages in the mail. I wear it, I talk about, I even dream about it.

I think Tom's getting nervous that I may run off with a fauceted bead!

Seriously, he is so cool about it. He is like, do your thing, bead geek. He does his music and I do my beading. We are loving life and having a blast. Like two cats curled up in the winter, we hibernate in our little castle and love it!

We would much rather stay home and craft ourselves silly than go out. I know it might sound dull, but I love it!! It's the life I have always wanted. I am so glad it was waiting for me.

My fabulous boyfriend, best friend, Tom, and sweet little cottage near the sea, two awesome pets and a Mom I treasure.

I am so grateful for the gifts I have been given.

Life is good. Sure, some days aren't. But life is good!

No comments: