Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Let The Studio Begin!


So our plan is to create a studio for Tom and I. That will be the next project. We both cannot wait to have that creative space.

A few weeks ago we went garage sale-ing. Immediately my eye was drawn to these huge metal drawers. I could see the most fabulous bead storage system ever! Sure they didn't look too pretty, but they were in great shape. I thought, I need those.
Honestly, I thought Tom was going to say, are you serious? But he didn't. He said, great idea. After some very easy bargining, they were mine. I purchased both cabinets for $20 bucks. I was thrilled to say the least. Two huge cabinets like this!!!

Here are my before and after photos. Don't you just love spray paint?
Now back to filling up all those drawers......
Smile,

Jenn

No comments: