Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I Won't Talk Like That, Or Push My Blonde Hair Back


Me.......In my pj's, with my blanket, reading. I'm a pajama, little make-up girl, that's beats her to own electronic drum. I makes cookies for my dog. My heart races when I buy new socks. Coffee makes me smile. I hate tight jeans. And I laugh hysterically when I fot (fart). I look foward to something different every day. I have a great boyfriend. And I know it. I would die without chocolate (I'm serious). I worry about silly things. I will wear clothes twice just to avoid doing laundry (rare, but it has happened). I dance (well, that's what I call it) for no reason. I hate things that make me itch. I don't like creme soda. My clothes don't always match. I wear my pajamas in public every chance I get. I can't sleep without a nightime snack.

No comments: