Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Blog

Unfortunately, this will be my last public post.

I originally started this blog to document my crafty and personal life. An online journal documenting my life. I enjoy writing it and had no problems with it being public.

It seems, however, that it is being read by someone who is using it in an ill-mannered way. The person is being disrespectful, creepy and voyeuristic. This behavior is unacceptable. Though I have clearly expressed to this person that this communication is unwanted, it continues.

As you probably can tell from my blog, I'm pretty much an open book. Sadly, this has been used as a tool to manipulate me. And I will not be manipulated.

If you would like to continue to read my blog, please send me your email address.

Blueskiesjv@aol.com

I would still love to share my thoughts with the world. And making this a private blog is the only way I know how.

Peace,

Jenn

No comments: