Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Store Bought Bouquets=Ewwwww








I'll admit it. I don't like pre-made, store bought bouquets. They are never fresh. The are impersonal and very "typical". I'd rather get a bunch of flowers and make it myself. Or better yet, prune a bouquet.

What I mean by prune a bouquet is grab your pruners and create a bouquet from your yard, the side of the road or the woods. Use what nature provides. It gives you a chance to find new favorites and make interesting combinations.

This weekend I did some "prune" bouquets. My yard, a stop on the side of the road and a little creativity bought me color and sunshine and I did not have to use my bank card to get it. It was all me.

I wonder what you can create if you "prune" a bouquet?

Enjoy,

Jenn

No comments: