Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Track your order in real time with Pizza Tracker!





Ok, that's a crazy title, but, it's true! Did you know you can track your Domino's pizza order from your computer? You can see when the prepare it, bake it and even when they box it. How cool is that?

Now, don't look at me funny. We normally don't eat Domino's for dinner. We have it once a year. I swear, only once a year.

Today was our neighborhood yard sale. Twenty families in our area all decorated their front yards with junk. One person created a map for all to follow. It was really a lot of fun.

It got Tom and I motivated to clean out the barn. My neighbor Charlene came out from Queens, thanks to me (hehehe, charlene). I'm sure she was cursing me out at 8am when she putting out her junk in the rain. Why am I doing this she asked? I said, because you love me???

Well, to make a long story short, it was awful weatherwise. We made 30 bucks. I made lots of hot chocolate. Two hours into it we posted a sign that said free and went out and got bagels.

This is the first time in my life that I can actually say I have "neighbors". Yes, I have had people who lived next door to me. But, they weren't neighbors. Yesterday, I actually went to Charlene's barefoot. That's how casual we are. I love it.

When Tom and I were going to get the bagels, he said to me...your funny. And I said, why? He said, life. He said can you believe the life we live sometimes? We are going to be here 30 years from now, getting in our car and getting bagels for Charlene and Joe during the neighborhood yard sale.


I love it when he says that. Even more than tracking pizza.

No comments: