Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

David Cook, David Cook, David Cook


WHHHHOOO OOOOOOOOOOO!

Yes, America got it right. David cook. Did you watch the end of the show when you see his brother mouth the words, "that's my brother!"? Oh man. I just cried.

So, it's kind of bittersweet. I'm thrilled that DC won, but sad AI is over. It's our ritual. Part of our routine. We get excited for that show. We eat around it.

What are we going to do on Tues and Wed nights? Waaa!

Me and my American Idol, Thomas, went to the diner for a bite. Then put on our pj's and hit the couch with a big chocolate chip cookie and some watermelon. Of course Taco was involved.

Here is a picture of Taco and I during a commercial.

Oh, American Idol, I will miss you visiting my home two nights a week. Thanks for being the only show on television that makes me feel good.

Gooooo David!

PS...Can you see my ugly sling?

No comments: