Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Monday, August 18, 2008

Nanny Would Be Happy


I have a few treasured possessions that I could never part with. All of them are my Grandmother's. I feel good having things she thought were beautiful around me. They make my home feel beautiful.

One of my treasures is a tiny, antique lamp. I just love it. And while it had a gorgeous shade, created by Tiffany, it was looking worn. I thought of redoing it myself, but thought again. I already have so many things I would love to do. For this, it was time to call in a Professional. And here she is...

Check out, lamplighter.etsy.com. Not only are the items gorgeous, the seller is so pleasant to work with. She made my shade as a custom order and it was perfect. The craftmanship is unbelievable. And the fabrics used are top quality.

Nanny would be happy.

Sorry for the top of the lamp being cut off the photo. I should take another, but I wanted to write this up right now because I just can't wait to show it off!

No comments: