Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Sunday, August 30, 2009

&^%$!

So, Thursday night, at around 4am, I was woken up by a pain in my lower pack. I thought maybe it was the way I was sleeping, so I tried moving...no relief.

Then the pain got worse. It got to the point of being unbearable. And I started vomiting.

I didn't want to wake Tom, I was afraid he'd take me to the ER. But, at the same time, I knew I probably should go.

The pain stayed until 7am. It seemed alieve had helped. I couldn't go to work as I was so out of it. And I slept until noon(i never do that).

Then, I woke, to feeling a lot better. Until 5pm. The pain started again. And got worse. By the time Tom got home from work, I was waiting outside for him to take me to the ER. I had to go.

Seven hours later, I found out I was giving birth to a beautiful kidney stone. The lovely "rock" was delivered about 10am Saturday morning. The doctor said there are two types of people in the world, those who make kidney stones and those that don't. And I'm one of the lucky ones.

Yeah.

So now, the stone goes to a stoneologist so they can figure out why my body is making them. This morning, I actually delivered another two. From what the doctor said, once they made it through your uretha and into your bladder, then the pain stops. It's getting through your uretha that is the painful part.

If you haven't had a stone, let me tell you..it's awful. If you have, I know you understand.

Why is my body being such a pain in the ass lately??????

1 comment:

Tabitha W. said...

you poor thing! i've never had them, but dad gets them. they liken kidney stones to childbirth and i do know that's no joke. hope you don't have anymore problems.