Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

hehehehehehe

So, I have been eating alot of flax seed lately. I read eat to live and since then, have been trying to be healthier me.

Well, until I thought I was dropping dead this morning!

Well, ok, I'm exaggerating a little. Driving to work, I started to feel this lump in my mouth. As I drove, it got bigger and bigger. I started thinking, glands? Cysts? What kind of infection? And why hadn't I noticed this before???

Why, I asked?

Because it wasn't there until after breakfast! It was a swollen flax seed.

You can laugh. Really hard. I did. I guess those little buggers hold water? Not to be gross, well, it is pretty gross, but who would think that would happen?? A swollen flax seed in your mouth???

Beware healthy eaters. Just because it's good for ya, doesn't mean it can't scare the crap out of ya!

No comments: