Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello There








It's me again. It's been a long time since I've blogged, really blogged. I've missed you.

Where have I been? Well, let's say, here but there.

It's been an exhausting few months. Lots of ups and downs, but I'm ok. And, I'm ready to be me again.

How were your holidays? Ours were good. Family, friends and good food. We hosted Christmas Eve at our house. We now have a dining room, which I am thrilled about. And, the house is pretty much done so now it's time to sit back and enjoy it.

We've spent the past 5 years working on this house. Now it's time to work less, and enjoy more. And that's exactly what we plan on doing.

What's new?

We bought my brother a lizard for Christmas.
I got a metal detector from my Brother In Laws.
I've fallen in love with Nutella.
I spent Christmas Day with my father.
My hair is the longest it has ever been in years.
A landscape company did a fall cleanup on our yard, by mistake.
I planted Paper Whites.
I now have my own little studio(I share it with a handsome musician).
And I've been spending time with Bob Ross.

What's new with you?

No comments: