Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Lucky Earrings

Yesterday I had a cat scan scheduled. I didn't actually make it to the contrast part as they decided I should have it in the hospital due to an allergy and I had to reschedule. I wish they would have told me before I drank that disgusting banana flavored antifreeze they give you to drink, but hey, these things do happen. But, anyway, before I left, I made myself some earrings. I haven't made jewelry in forever but felt like making myself something lucky. So, I made them with all sorts of positive energy and good thoughts. And who knows, maybe they saved me from what could have been a much worse experience than drinking banana antifreeze for no reason. Allergic reactions are much worse than that. So, yes. These are my lucky earrings.

No comments: