Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Monday, July 9, 2012

Vacation

So, Im on vacation this week. Not going anywhere, and I'm loving every minute of it. Most of our vacations have been doing house stuff. But this one, is pure relaxation. And I have to say, relaxation feels good on me. I'm reading three books. I am making new meals. I am getting up early to sit with the birds and my coffee. I am taking an Art course online. Spending time with my Mom and my Hubby. I feel good. It's taken me a long time to get here, but that is ok. I have good soil. Healthy roots. And I feel like I'm in a good spot to grow. The sun is good here. I am trying to no longer expect things, but to instead accept them. I don't mean I'll settle. I mean I will work on loving the imperfections that make my life my own. Imperfection can be beautiful.

No comments: