Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Monday, July 21, 2008

The Queen Of Papery Goodness


I hereby nominate, Wendi Winn, at wendiwinn.etsy.com, as the Queen of Papery Goodness. She would make an excellent ruler throughout our paper world.

I was lucky enough to receive a selection of Wendi's Lucy cards. I was instantly drawn in by the I Love Lucy dress card set. And while it was the dress that caught my eye, it's the quality that keeps my eye going back to visit her shop.

These cards were actually sewn to the paper. I don't think I have ever owned a "real" dress this nice. You can see the love that is poured into these cards. The card itself is a gift. Warning, buy extra...they are sooo hard to give away!

Wendi's shop has scrapbook embellishments, cards, tags, and so much more. And Wendi is a true pleasure to chat with. Grab your coffee and take a peek in her shop window. I know you will love what you see!

No comments: