Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Friday, January 9, 2009

Itchy



Ok, so I'll admit it. I'm itchy for another fur kid.

My friend Debbie was showing me some siamese kittens she fell in love with and that's when I saw little Rusty. A chinese crested up for adoption at a local, no-kill shelter. My heart did a pitter patter.

I sent the link to Tom, who I was sure was going to say, nice. And then change the subject...but instead he said, do you want him? Cause there is something I like about that little dog.

Of course I wanted him, but the reality of a small house, and three pets seemed to take precedence over my pitter pattering heart. Taco is getting older. Charlie is very sensitive. And I don't want to disturb their lives in anyway. We have a good thing.

I don't know who the girl that said, "maybe we shouldn't, Tom", is. Is it maturity? Age? Reason?

But oh, the itch....

No comments: