Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Nooooo! Nooo! No!

My computer broke.

Right after I typed my most recent blog. Splat.

I think I played Beyonce one time too many.

Out of nowhere, my screen started to look like it exploded. Thank God, I was able to save my stuff. I was sooo scared. If I would have lost my pictures....I would have been so broken hearted.

Well, my little friend is off to Dell(aka the computer spa), for some love. I will miss it. Tom has given me his laptop to borrow, partially because of his kind heart, but mostly because he knows me well enough to know I'll be the biggest grump without one. :)

He says to me this morning, today is going to be a good day. Good things are happening for Jenn and Tom. I said, I hope so. He said, I know so.

I hope he's right!

No comments: