Songs I'm Liking Right Now

Monday, July 27, 2009

Why Did We Get Married in Woodstock?

Well, we thought about doing it on Long Island. For 3 seconds. But the thought of a traditional wedding, didn't fit us. Not that there is anything wrong with getting married on Long Island. Of course it's a fabulous place to host a wedding. It just doesn't fit us.

Woodstock is totally our style.

Laid back. Very laid back. It's almost sleeping. Artsy. Woodsy. Unique. If you've been there, you know what I mean. If you haven't, I have a feeling it's not what you think it would be. It's not all hippies and music.

Tom's been going there for years. He's always been drawn to it and finds it restoring and peaceful. He introduced me to Woodstock. And I fell in love with the lifestyle. The book store. The bread shop. The plants. The homes. Everything. Oh, I wish I was there right now!

http://www.woodstockchamber.com/

No comments: